100 Good Wishes Quilt for Ayden

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Wishes Galore



Gen of Going to China...bringing back more than a t-shirt sent this wish! I LOVE this fabric. It is too cute! She wishes Ayden "the gift of ... Imagination"! Gen was so creative with the presentation of the wish. It is just perfect! Gen, I just can't thank you or Angie enough. If it wasn't for y'all, Ayden's wishes would probably sit in a drawer collecting dust. Hugs!! Your the best!




This wish was sent from Tina Miles. The fabric is a cute patchwork. Her wish to Ayden is to "live fully, love much, laugh often". Tina, thank you for sending it!




What a fun fabric! This was sent from The Jester family in California. They are in our January DTC group. They wish Ayden love, luck and happiness. Carolyn, thank you so much!




This fabric is from Matt and Manette Stanley. They are also in our January DTC group. Manette choose the fabric because it has the qualities that are found in a parent. The fabric is beautiful. They wish Ayden love, peace and joy. Thank you!




This bright pink floral was sent by The Koguts from New Jersey. They are also in our January DTC group. The fabric is very cheerful! I just love their wonderful wish to Ayden. Melinda and Tony -- thank you!

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

Oh my gosh!!! I had been on the fence about starting (attempting would be a better way to describe my abilities) a quilt. I love your pictures. How could I think of not doing this for my "to be" daughter. You have convinced me! Thank you.
Alyson (mom-to-be to Lizzy)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home